Friday, June 24, 2005

hey, peeps.

for my fliggle floggle...

just one more of the weird coincidences which astound me every day these days... the hymn, or if not hymn properly speaking then at least religious song, "how great thou art," was going through my mind, and just as it was finishing one round, ending as it does on the tonic of the melody, i picked up my tibetan bell, and found that it rings just *exactly* on that very same pitch! coincidence? astoundingly unlikely, i am given to think, in context of so many *other* "mere" coincidences of in some ways similar nature.

now, what am i to *make* of this coincidence? am i to take it as a sign to lead me to a greater worship of God, about Whom the song? that's the first thought that was on my mind, or *one* of the first thoughts plural that was on my mind, to be more certain. i'll have to think about it. i have many things on my mind, generally speaking, and choices within my complex religious path are certainly high on my list of priorities. mine *is* a complex religious path at this time, and at my core my upbringing says that that is okay. it is part of my heritage to think somehow that that is okay.

l8rz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home