Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hey, peeps.

okay, here's a biggie. it occurs to me that here is the root of all matter/energy. it has to do with number.

look at zero. (heh.) one can talk about the zero elephants in my living room, or the zero dollars i think i have in my wallet just at the moment, but all those zeroes are the same. all zeroes are equal. zero equals zero, no matter what the zero is *of* (or, mathematically speaking, multiplied by). all zeroes are *One*. in effect, there is only ONE zero in all the universe. zero exists, certainly. and zero is identically ONE. you could never tell me that here is one zero and there is another zero. those allegedly plural zeroes would be so identical they'd be in the same place identically. there would be *nothing* to distinguish them from one another. zero *is*, and zero is *ONE*. and *that*, i believe, is the ultimate root or foundation of all matter/energy/experience, the prima materia -- the positive existence of the unit zero.

l8r, my readers my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home