Thursday, March 03, 2005

hey, peeps. my computer has been down for a while, so i haven't been posting. and my father died a few weeks ago, which was rather traumatic for me, too. and yet i'm hanging in there. here's a free verse poem i just wrote a few moments ago, expressing an ideal for healing for us humans and so forth...

It looks to me
as if
many a human body
has taken suffering
as a sign of deliberate maltreatment
when it wasn't that at all
but someone's body's attempt
to feel better
quite instead,
with no malice nvolved
whatsoever.
It might spare the world
some potential violence
if people had
a basic recognition
of that.
And spared the violence
we could find the modes of healing
that would bring us
at least some true peace,
if not even better!

[end of verse]

I am going through a period of change in my life, dear reader dear friend, and dedicating my life with greater fervour than before to the service of others. I have dreamed since I was a little boy of being a healer, and a healer I will be. I am making a deep study of the Bach flower remedies, which my great uncle Harry used to use and prescribe often, and am getting fascinating results with them now. I am starting to make my own flower remedies too, starting with the Christmas Rose, a flower remedy Uncle Harry discovered and which is a remedy for cases of chemical addiction and perhaps the addictive personality in general I am wondering. I have also made the Heather remedy from Heather blooming here at home and am experimenting with another flower which I feel would possibly be useful as a remedy, and am about to make another flower remedy yet, tomorrow morning, which I tested for usefulness by a method which Dr. Bach used himself and got a positively good result indicating the flower should make a useful remedy -- placing one petal of a flower of this plant in my mouth and activating my intuition, immediately I felt better in certain areas of my body, notably my abdomen and digestive tract in particular it seemed. I'm looking forward to extensive work with the Bach flower remedies and other flower remedies, and perhaps gem remedies as well.

More later... tata for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home